Monday, November 16, 2009

Welcome! The end is nigh!!

That's a helluva way to start something, isn't it!

But, you see, after all that I have been through the last year and a half, with recording this new record, I think that I see The End as something of a positive thing. Like calling the end of your school career "Commencement", as there is something new about to begin.

If you want to know what it is that I am talking about, the (more or less) complete saga of getting this new album out into the world can be found here:

Quite a rollercoaster, huh? And that's not even considering the personal stuff that went on during that timeframe.

So, my welcome to you is a sigh of relief at finally completing Chicken On a Bicycle, my second album with Hop On Pop (which is really just me, now -- and Dave, when he wants in). The rest of this blog will chronicle my attempts to get the music actually HEARD.

I have no pretense that I am a "rock star" or anything like that, nor that I ever will be. But it would be kinda nice to have some sort of income from my music. And to have some people hear it.

I don't want to be famous; I just want my songs to be famous.

Thanks for reading this mess of a blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment